Arrow has been in existence since 1947, and was originally owned by our illustrious Joe DiShanni. Robert Faris purchased the shop in 1975, and partnered with Dawn DeVroom and Dave Nguyen 20 years ago. Arrow has seen many changes since 1947 but is currently a complete mechanical repair business located on the corner of Irwindale Avenue and First Street.
Arrow has always been a part of the community, in part by its simple longevity, but more importantly through our dedication to building strong community relationships. These relationships are characterized by a service orientation, community outreach, and involvement in our community’s current affairs.